Sunday, May 2, 2010

Shall I Take Shower Before Waxing Or After Waxing

TO PUT AS MANY PICTURES YOU



listening throughout last week what would I cut the my salary as a teacher, I confess that I was shocked because they complicate the situation dangerous. But after today's announcements of the Minister of Finance felt a little relief.
way the system works. First soluble psychologically makes you feel that the day would have neither bread, so when in the end give you a few crumbs to stay happy and say there are worse (which I believe will come until the end of time). For
the culprits and perpetrators of the situation we all respect. On my part to say that I blame them if they voted and I knew that by working with one point. Fault and my fault if we pay too. It will certainly pay more, but what to do. The shit sometimes paid dearly patriots. You will
read, listen, study, watch and noticed all these days, the situation was not in Greece, from journalists lished whose propaganda and tromofovia (my word) and surpassed that of the ISAF Georgalas the junta, but how we treat out. And because
a German newspaper put pictures of tavernas, the Greeks to devour goats and lambs to show that they work, upload it the TODAY photo to see it (the tzipaki arachto is because I deposited plates).

KOUFALES THAT WE HAVE MONEY AND THAT OUR LEAVE AND WE WILL BE GLENTAME eating for PALS WITH U.S. AND OUR FRIENDS BECAUSE GOUSTAROUME

YOU TO DO THE MASOURI, PUT THEM IN THE POOL YOU (AND THAT IS PROPONIMENOS) AND AS YOUR OUR leftover TO GIVE LOANS TO Usury saved

ALL HAVE A PRICE. WE PAY YOUR OWN OUR ANXIOUS AND NOT. UNFORTUNATELY OTHERS WILL PAY NOTHING AND WHEN

0 comments:

Post a Comment