Thursday, July 29, 2010

I Want To Come Of Diazepam

LEAP OF GATOSCOS

I'm celebrating my first 25 years since I started to launch my freelance work as a composer, and I remember now a sample of my current projects is the group grossness Or Do not Want, TONQ for friends, a "super lame" happy and carefree alongside Wilson Rocha e Silva, Ricardo Moreira, Sonekka, Richard Smith, and from the second disk, and Mario Rosa Freitag Baraçal. The first disc, TONQ What Is It? , launched in early 2006, opens with "Young Cats", a rock-rumba Wilson. He decided to compose a song about cats without having much knowledge about them, and the result can be defined as fun nonsense and a warning against castrating picks: "I sent the cat spay / she still bore / gave birth to seven little children / gave to injury me / they shit on the carpet / eat all my tree fern. "

TONQ - Mature Cats

http://sharebee.com/90ce6768

0 comments:

Post a Comment