Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ritetemp Thermostat, Touchscreen, Work Around

SIMPLE VIRTUAL 2011

New year, new life (including the post of advisor to the label Sonarts), new design, new partnerships and even new instrument.

I just include two songs from my new project, The Microssambas , only my sambas with less than two minutes, to leave no later than April (although I would still have released in February!) .

One, "Happy Birthday, My Flower," is one of the first results of a new partnership with the composer, singer, vozterapeuta and sympathy, in-person Sonya Joy, whose page on Caiubi also worth a visit (it's sorry, can go over there I hope!). Who knows this our samba-choro becomes a classic birthday song to Brazil, in line with the "Birthday Song" by José Maria de Abreu or "Still Burning Hope" by Raul Seixas. And the new instrument to which I referred is pandeiro samba and choro (not pandeirola known as "tambourine Rita Lee" or "of" Help! "Beatles"), who started playing in year past, was now my public debut in December at a soiree of Caiubi, and this is my first song I recorded with this instrument to be launched to the public (preceded by my arrangement for samba-choro "Waiter" Reginaldo Rossi, who launched a thread of song two days before and also can be heard right here, above). The other

microsamba is "Where's The Sweet," which I wrote as a result of synchronicity ('m leavin the word quirk "coincidence") which made this past week a kind of "african weeks." Let me explain: in the last seven days I was pleasantly overwhelmed by an African-inspired songs. Began precisely on January 31 with the participation of the Second Copyright Caiubi singer Marisa Ricco, whose first album, Storytelling (just out by Sonarts!), has much influence african. It had a double dose of "Abayomi," both the song of that Sonya Pleasures in partnership with Luhli & Lucina (unpublished disk, but that can be heard on her page of Caiubi) and the Rio Group Abayomi Afrobeat Orchestra (excellent for those interested in mergers and african pop, from Santana in the first round, Ben Jor, Osibisa, Fela Kuti, Olodum and many others). Not to mention the soundtrack of the animated film Donkey Kong my son showed me (and reciprocate by showing him a CD of folk music and rhythmic tracks with Moroccan - Morocco Crossroads Of Time , hard-and-book launched by Ellypsis Arts in 1995). Well, all this led me to write "Where's Candy?", A samba well to my style, and I presented to the world following the Second Authorship, with a nice "plus plus": participation of Marisa Ricco, that this Copyright Monday did show the release of their CD. Listen to this my "compact" here:

http://clubecaiubi.ning.com/profile/AyrtonMugnainiJr

These and other songs could be heard mine too - and even seen - in virtual programs Radio Pax and Pax TV presented by other master's sympathy itinerant singer and songwriter Tato Fischer (by the way, I have just completed three years as a member of The Band led by him) participated the edition of February 10, at 10 am Eastern Time (Sampa). Address:

dopranaaluz.blogspot.com
www.tvpax.com.br
www.radiopax.com.br

0 comments:

Post a Comment