Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Activities Dirt Bike's Create The Most Value

The Mothers of Invention - Freak Out! (1966)



good month ... let's say before the end and he and I have not uploaded anything .

I uploaded this album for three reasons.

A) Because the period we live in Greece, we have a deficit in musical level Zappa , to come to be buried and bad ass pimple on many and various panilithion to eat again in yob. It proved once again that the bucket of shit we do not have the bottom fall for it and we're going fraud.

B) Because Freak Out ! with what I see once again

C) To say my mother's passing dedicating the « Motherly Love ».

Tracks:

1. Hungry Freaks, Daddy

2. I Ain't Got No Heart

3. Who Are The Brain Police?

4. Go Cry On Somebody Else's Shoulder

5. Motherly Love

6. How Could I Be Such A Fool

7. Wowie Zowie

8. You Didn't Try To Call Me

9. Any Way The Wind Blows

10. I'm Not Satisfied

11. You're Probably Wondering Why I'm Here

12. Trouble Every Day

13. Help, I'm A Rock

14. It Can't Happen Here

15. The Return Of The Son Of Monster Magnet

http://sharebee.com/9b39df64

0 comments:

Post a Comment