Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I Need To Make Labels For Wedding Bubbles

MUG AND SPEAKING AGAIN - PART 1

No, I'm back (at least yet) to the almost famous group of rag language (although, yes, I'm back to program staff Radio Matraca since July). I'm is involved with the journal Language , publisher paulistana Segment.

few months ago the magazine interviewed me for an article about country music, and have just become a collaborator in the annual special edition Music & Language , it should have arrived on newsstands. This edition includes, besides myself, as contributors Flavia Perin, Luiz Tatit, Ivan Carlos Lopes and Braulio Tavares, and the result is a very comprehensive study on various types of letters of Brazilian music, the children's song to rap, from rock to hillbilly , tropicalism to Northeastern music, and studies of music and schools (The most timely, given the return of music as a matter of primary Brazilian), errors that work (as a combination "rewards" created by the Samba Cartola "Why Did You What I could - if Houaiss could modify the language as he pleased, why Cartola, with all his talent, it did not?) and the notorious "virunduns.

0 comments:

Post a Comment