Thursday, December 23, 2010

Homemade Brazilian Car

UNDERSTAND, BUT (OR THAT'S IT) SHE WANT ME TO DRAW

I had the privilege of knowing Vannucchi Luciana Farias singing and playing country music in the first few sessions of the Netflix Community, and liked it even more when he learned shortly later, she is also a designer, and good. Even now I have chosen to be the cover artist for my next album, The Microsambas , coming out in February. Yes, it's her turn, after I have given the same distinction at other major artists as friends and Drago (author of the cover of my Encyclopedia of Country Music ) and Cassian wheel (which made the cover of the LP The Courage Of Ayrton Mugnaini Jr. ). Well, just get to her blog, Design Luciana, nor have I need to agree with me.

http://lucianadesenhista.blogspot.com/search/label/ILUSTRA% C3% 87% C3% 95ES% 2FARTES

Now we just need it re-appear, singing and playing in Caiubi and over, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment