Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tamil Poems About Wedding

Roky Erickson Live In Athens Gagarin 4.12.2010

read what this man pulled from the "system" is enough to feel chills every time to listen. We made the price and went through our country in difficult times.

will repeat the text I wrote in my only post for the Elevators for which sincerely regretted.

"...... a long time thinking if I should upload some Lp of a 13th Floor Elevators due Adventure health Roky Erickson. Fortunately fully recover health in accordance with what I've read, regaining all rights reserved. I believe in them will are the rights of the disks.

is reasonable to tell me, well my friend so many discs staged, the "hijacking" of Rocky will hurt; I tell him that although he is right but in the case of Erickson to feel differently after the system has tried everything possible to eliminate the dielyontas most valuable commodity is the man. Health. As it became involved and the huge Arthur Lee of Love years later (his guarded I) only sent to this prison.

Anyway, even the "pirates" have some inhibitions. Consider that this is one of them I for some people who appreciate that "walked" the music much further than others useless enjoying privileges and money with a tail ... "


On this website http://www.mixtape.gr/t.asp?sub=3&sec=1&uid=537 read opinions are filled with pure music feeling and respect. Congratulations to palirati who έγραψε


This was the decade when music wasent really connected with money. Music was to make a point, make a change. But we can all hope that music in the future will be like this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment