Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Best Gay Cruise Spots In Charlotte

GLAD

PS: PERSONAL BLOG, read the comments -.-! if you blog is not just ta give a Bluejay, you need not read;). kisses fondly black boy ( EEAA AND FACE OF SHELL uas h sa u ha su huhsa all pom *-*? I am the pretcholas ( or AVATAAAAAAR for me, (even to the nose swollen cm )! entãoo, today was really no idea paar posts -.- ai grew a flower in my head eeee I had the idea to post funny pictures: more then I thought, "André's friends will not like very much" so I had asuhas OTRA idea * 0 * , TADÃAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA , COMIC STRIPS uhsahsausauha, strips are maras cheer up a pony and they dominate everything today * - * to my orkut :) http://www.orkut.com.br/Main # Home lie mimimi then: for blind boys: 'Hey! hey dude, want to see a dead person? " 'Haha, yes I' BANG UHASUHSAUHSAUHASUH *----* like it or not. _. comment: kisses , @ negro_boy

0 comments:

Post a Comment