Saturday, February 20, 2010

Impact Of Running With Bowed Legs

Eat With Your Eyes

Hello Today is Saturday, so who are in charge of this pussy I @ Vinibrasil .
this last week I was here in my pc as usual logical, i hit that hunger, like a good I am anorexic, not looked for food but WAFER dasadspads tenhon sure are not the only one, then I opened the closet to see if Cookie had and came across a Cracker flavor Brigadier greedy, I'm sure everyone knows, then I opened and began to eat, and noticed a thing .. embalagen the drawing in which shows the product is different from completameeeeente contents inside, ya think I'm crazy?
THIS IS WHAT YOU SEE:
AND THAT'S WHAT YOU EAT: éééér a little different packing!? , Surely I would not be the one to have noticed how the picture eh absurtdo the package is a complete lie compared the content of the product itself, so I went searching and found only one blog on the subject and here's pictures for you eh realize how different the image of the product slightly different from the image? hm adsksdaiodoask
then optimal not to plagiarize the idea of \u200b\u200bhaving a guy's blog about it, so I decided to put here but it has mta absurdity so here's the blog http://comacomosolhos.com/
pro
post does not get boring, I plagiarized the idea of \u200b\u200b @ negro_boy and then I will post a collection of strange names doubles hinterland KODSAOKADSOKDASOKDASOKDKAS I do then this is the kind of post on top of the hour then I will not post a lot but this is ♥ '
aaaaaaaaaah ..
then people this week I made a video for my friends , I know it if you guys have in order to take a look and comment whether good or ruin wanted to see coments, well who wants to check ta ai
aa one more thing, my dear cousin @ babiiq know how much I studied and struggled to pass the year, to go to the Manhan with my girlfriend, but her problem of falling just unnecessary to linger fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
so I know I called for what?! PRA Macumba manolo, but voodoo is a Nerd, MACUMBAONLINE.COM is more then what I want you and my girlfriend back, then who can help me to have my love beside me in my schedule = ') I wanted you to click on this link here and that http://macumbaonline.com/Fortalecer-fc95a6aa1483c941c4c77e871a4ecff7/ a strengthened it, seizes create an account and make your akela person you hate i take the shower (: but thanks mto anyone who can help>
until next Saturday
@ Vinibrasil

0 comments:

Post a Comment