Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Free Hussyfan Archive Clips

Look at the mess not mulecagem

alovoses galere absolute , rs; feel in your muscles to sit and read this post strange hn DD:




because today's post will be about




zebra's stripes!
you know that zebras are really black and has white stripes, because the white part is the part where there is pigmentation? suuuper cool eh? *-*
















BRIIIIIIIIMKS, POST FOR TODAY It's ABOUT IT










IS ABOUT:






Slang!




























and slang are not normal lol. I'll put some VEELHAS slang, and many people use them like I rs still only brimks rs. is vintage-n
I was really no what to do, then I'll post it myself) ':


Since naoseiqueano (I'm not researching this, it will fude) language was changing and were be creating slang, slang often change with the years, states, or social groups.


















Old Slang (BEST, EVER)

the penny dropped - qu er say that it's time to buy a phone card RS-n , it means that you finally understand.
jammed - to getting to getting atoladinha atoladinha , mean you got into debt
middleman - that crossing the street-NNNN, brimks, simply means intermediate I'm more of my description, bjs
deadbeat - an example of what is Vinibrasil BRIIIIIIIIIMKS vini @ D: \u0026lt;3, who do not pay
send stick pro - c to Xinxó Hamo,: /, bounce a check
business in China - novel of globe-n, false business
three dollar bill - FAKE MONEY ASS LALALA, q falsehood
rombão - vs what is e-n robbery, assault
telegangue - gang Teletubbies EEA, q corruption in telecommunications
cool - a cane cool (ok, joke's guts and D:), legal
baton - *-* the coments, atoron this, legal +1
Borocoxô - DDDDD: sad
s kick - arm shack cause
Bulhufas - QQQQ, nothing, practically NOTHING
Chapa - Manolo , trout, Friend
danced! - ZIFUDEU: D struck out
Dondoca - Burguesinha Burguesinha Burguesinha burguesinhaaaaaa Madame
Go the wave - surf n go along
Bread - Masho beautiful
Onwards - now makes creeeel, Modern
Serelepe - HUAUHSHUAUHSUHAUHHSUAHUSHAUUSUHA, happy
groovy - really cool *-*
Broto - sung very useful to type "eai bud, OK related to plant in my garden? "By: belly CREDITS TO USE POE-mimimi QQQQQ, very pretty young (a)
Colegona - (@ beeshocks asked to put HUAHSU) n-fat fellow, companion
Tacky - you're tacky and I hate you (school of rock) face, unfashionable
Time of Oz - time that all these slang terms were used-qqqqqqs, something old, old

Slang from tchuntchá

Go-go to the dance party where they play funk
Cai inside - top top en, enter
Sai crazy - dorgi / / goes away
Delete - sleep
Give a cata - cling to someone some bitch
Like a sound - tchuntcháthunctchuntchuntchá affectionate nickname for FUNK
fell House - fucked):
angry - interesting
Trout, buddy - Friends manolos
Quebrada - where they find housing mano Favelinha: *
Mina - brother's girlfriend
Mano - manolo , Broder qq





Slang in English (these are old, but)

Is we in the tape! - Is we in the tape.

Tea with me That I book your face - with me that I book your face.

I am more I - I am more me.

Do you want a good-good? - You want a good-good? *

Not even eats That it does not have! - Nor is it no!

Ooh! I burned my movie! - Oh! I burned my movie!

I will wash the mare. "I'll wash the mare.

Go catch little coconuts! - Go take a hike!

If you run, the beast catches, if you stay, the beast eats! - If you run, the beast gets, if you stay the beast eats!

take out the little horse from the rain. - Take the horse from rain.

The cow went to the swamp. - The cow went to the swamp!

To give one of John the Armless - Give one of John-no-arm.

aaah so it is (: and got a little shit came to mind UHHUSUHAUHHUS post this, I hope you at least have laughed at the video) ': Kisses, babiiq @ \u0026lt;#





0 comments:

Post a Comment