Friday, March 26, 2010

Cubefield Scandinavian

BYE D:

olaaaaaa, okay? good spent a whole week and no posts is because after nine closed galere D: I know this is sad but several problems were happening, so we had several disagreements among ourselves, and that there just is not right and gave most pa D: yes I was particularly sad WELL D: but i just got my thank EVERYONE who came here to read our posts and missed the time by seven people VERY happy with each visit her, really. I am very grateful, because at that time that the blog took everything was beautiful, the posts were great, and I swear at me, no misunderstanding will erase all the good that has been created between us (: then real truth EVEN BRIGADE VOCES ALL THAT LIAM, THEY DID FOR ME AT LEAST ONE PERSON HAPPY MEGA MEANWHILE TOOK and I'll take that to experience life , but that does not mean that others will not come, we are there UHDSIHUDASIHADS kiss and thanks again, who knows gnte not reopen it in the future? hm
# @ kisscallme oiany : *

0 comments:

Post a Comment