Friday, March 5, 2010

Weekjly Certification

You are, who you wear it's true

Friday came to a few unfortunate D:
everyone decides to leave, back taaarde, give sleep until late the next day: B is handsome, quite, drink till you drop D:
but did not come today to talk about it, the @ beeshocks decided here talk of a strange concept: style. style is like ass, each one has its clear that there are those who copy and pa, but this has the style to copy.
mtmtmt I thought before writing this post, cuz seriously, a tragedy happened today and I thought I'd talk about childishness or hair (threw gum in my hair, but I'm fine and my little hair tbm D: ) short, but I will speak the same style
finally sometimes people have a tendency style, while those who turn fashion color, buy whatever I can, give notice that fashion has to using
has those who want to follow a style , but the first difficulty, leave for criticism and pa
have those that have a style that is not good, it's tacky, last week understand?
has a style with others who have seen so good inspiration, called ITS
everyone who wants to or already work / works in the fashion world, whether one day be inspiration, but for that effort is necessary , attitude, clothing, and creativity.
has funker style / tchunchá who wears females and niggas use and straight-brimmed hat pa
the Gothic ALL black
style emo, everybody knows Durda
style Alternative / from uk / what is / emo color D: c the l the r everyone think alike, but alternative is quite different from the uk, but I will not explain D:
surfer style D:
style fox
and style its: B
post was a bad D: so rotten a little video to complement D:
bjbj @ beeshocks
ps: the best song on clothes: fashion-lady gaga FATA
this and this to fall in love: B (not I know putting the video cute and will get even larger, so the link is pro youtube D: and my post would take more if I went, yes I'm lazy and lazy and do not know it D:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment