Monday, March 15, 2010

Tingling Around Waist Back

music monday

hello hello: hello loves B @ beeshocks invading her second O:
my god NAAA beeshocks twice a week? UAHAUISH I came to post today the music of my week: B
mtmtmt I have songs this week, but the most ta me scoring type, which since yesterday not get out of my head is your biggest fan - nevershoutnever
who le now discovered the whim of the pretty boy drew and found NSN, but Seila, since it will become popular song, will not stop putting up so
I recommend them to everyone that likes music knows? through indie, calm down more, it is not those heavy rocks and pa: B
Seila, for those who want a new band to get to know the tip of @ beeshocks is NSN: B music from my week # fikdik
bjbj @ beeshocks
I am running out of word, to say to you, wondering why I'm, wasting my time, thinking back and wondering why, I'm such a fool for loving you (8

0 comments:

Post a Comment