Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tamil Marriage Invitation Kavithai Type

NY *--*

OLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, PLAYERS AND BEAUTIFUL READERS OF MY HEART, MY GOD THAT MISSING THAT I FEEL TO COME HERE SIT IN CHAIR IN FRONT OF THIS SCREEN BEAUTIFUL NEW POST WRITTEN *--* OOWN finally forgive me for two weeks without my posts D: (explanation in the post last Friday, bjs) CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARA NY WAS SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL PEEEEEEEEERFEITO WITHOUT MORE . so to celebrate I went there and unfortunately turned D: my post could not be about anything other than NY (: will be a post written what I felt kind tals and finally: x good, arrived Saturday February 27 , and that was the most perfect day world to me, see I knew it would realize a dream, but I did not ieia than I would feel when you get there, Seiler was kind of weird, barely slept Friday to Saturday but finally got on the plane TOTALLY restless, not stopped a second to nothing, I was talking a lot and I could not concentrate on the little movies they have there IUHASDUHDASUHS. until I slept okay, woke up to coffee plane, (I love airline food and *--*) derrepende Dad says "look out the window was 5 o'clock in the morning so everything was still half dark, but suddenly I see MILLIONS of lights lit up pretty nice, do not know our rights nor what I felt at that moment, I just thought " OMFG I TO IN NY, LIKE THIS: The "interest guy was one of the scenes that touched me most in life to realize the emotion that was so (': the plane was already landing and I saw the bright white snow around the track oown *--* Good left the airport and I went tals and those taxis BEAUTIFUL YELLOW AND are very nice, have tv to watch and mtmt tals is legal (detail arrived with two suitcases) arrived at the hotel, mtmt more beautiful than I expected, turned ta those hotels film with a chandelier in the middle of the hall and the good pa oown gnte could not go to the room before 3 pm and ages 7 AM: S we were walking right. (Imagine how I was feeling it gives *--*,) when I saw those streets, those buildings, those people noooooooooossa my heart beat, not WHAT Seila. good, walk walk, the goal was to eat brunch and go buy my camera pretty straight on the first day BUT the camera has no D: (I bought the second day: x) was a Jewish holiday and there tals and he was closed. finally were walking right there in the cold of -7 quan suddenly I see one of Barney's store (store master hyper mega linda brand clothes) TAVA IN LIQUIDATION , and settlement of Barney's is NEVER type can not lose. was well short of those things ameriacanas, stood in line to get into IUHDIUHDSA a lot of hysterical women looking for something like it, finally found nothing to me D: well okay we went from there to the hotel and pa and as it was Sunday and holiday much tava closed but we walked around town all day watching the snow, making snow *--* war (pictures on the iphone has not picked D:) and all my days were becoming more beautiful you know, I've bought in stores saw several things that city beautiful from all angles in the all neighborhoods, ate a lot burger, mc too, went to times square almost every day because it was right near the hotel, walked walked a lot, ate hot dogs at the Met stairs, I went to all the museums I've been VERY in central park, basically I can say with all the letters WAS REALLY THE PERFORMANCE OF A DREAM, AND IT WAS THE BEST JOURNEY IN THE WORLD, AND YES I'M GOING TO LIVE THERE . I thought "the mine can not be all that I think, but I need to go see" and I went and everything is oqeu I thought, is even better, NEW YORK is a city that never sleeps, the city's most charming good s2 this is bjbj love you, I was homesick

0 comments:

Post a Comment